CoRE Abstract Network Description Language IDE-Plugin Updatesite
If you receive an error stating that dependencies cannot be resolved use the CoRE compound repository at "http://core4inet.core-rg.de/updates". It contains all CoRE plugins as well as the references to dependencies. Please note that the repository is large and it may take several minutes to show it's content!
- Open your IDE (e.g. OMNeT++/OMNEST) and select: "Help -> Install New Software"
- Press the Button "Add..."
- Insert a name for the new repository in "Name", e.g. "ANDL"
- Insert the URL of this page in "Location": ""
Note: there is a repository for stable versions at "http://core4inet.core-rg.de/updates/andl", or for nightly versions at "http://core4inet.core-rg.de/updates/andl-nightly"
- Select your new repository in "Work with..."
- Select the ANDL-IDE Feature and press "Next"
- The wizard will guide you through the installation...